· Discontinue Retinol products for 2 days prior to treatment
· Avoid alcohol consumption for 48 hours prior to treatment
· Avoid excessive sun exposure - sunburned skin cannot be treated!
· Do book your facial prior to your botox appointment, as you will have to avoid doing this for some time after
· You may "exercise" the muscles injected for 1 hour post treatment to help the neuromodulator "work through" the muscle
· Small "blebs" & redness are normal and should disappear within an hour
· You may experience bruising at the site - this is normal & will subside within a week
· Avoid extreme temperatures
· Avoid strenuous activity for 24-48 hours
· Avoid lying down for 4-6 hours post treatment
· Do not exfoliate or aggressively clean your face for 2 days - use gentle pressure and pat face dry with a clean cloth or towel
· Avoid receiving facials, microdermabrasion, lasers, and facial massages for at least 10 days post treatment
· Book a 2 week follow up appointment with your provider - if things aren't perfect, you may require a small touch up!
If you have any questions or concerns post treatment, please do not hesitate to call or email us!